CAPS Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://caps-us.forumotion.com

My reason to stand up and shout Empty My reason to stand up and shout

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:17 am
My son was 20 years old, lived at home. He was working two jobs but having trouble emerging as a young man. He likes to play video games, and like all young men, was especially interested in sex. He was young, naive, has attention deficit disorder, and on the immature side. When he saw an ad on craigslist about a woman who was a 'gamer' he was excited. Jace would look through the 'casual encounters' section for sex. I find nothing wrong with that. Some people are appalled. So when my son borrowed my car to go meet a new friend to play games with, I was happy for him.

Of course it turned out to be the police. Still to this day I do not understand what they think he is guilty of. I read the chat. Saw the picture he was sent. He was polite, a gentlemen, asking to go out with the woman and that maybe it could be more.... Did he talk sex - well, duh, they posted on 'casual encounters'. But he did not bring up sex, nor offer details until asked, prompted, enticed. Did the officer say they were a minor? Yes. They also implied many times, in many ways, that they were NOT a minor. Jace did not know and went to find out.

Jace served 19 months in jail and prison for this 'crime'. The police touted he was 'looking for a child' and that they had ' taken a sexual predator off the streets' in an effort to make the public believe this scheme is legit. And it is the perfect crime actually, this racket of incarcerating innocent men for money - who's ever going to believe a person required to register as a sex offender????

Well, I do.

RND24 likes this post

RND24

My reason to stand up and shout Empty Re: My reason to stand up and shout

Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:21 pm
If your available, I have some questions.
Thank You
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum